Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions Regarding My First Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobfletcher, Sep 26, 2010.

1. So this last weekend I smoked some apparently really good weed. My friend, who has smoked for like 2 years now, took 3 hits. My friend, who had never smoked, took 1.5 hits and I, who had never smoked before, took 3 hits.

My friend who was experienced got really freakin' high. My friend who never had smoked had no idea where he was or who we were. I however, got really high, but was COMPLETELY coherent. For example, I was just chilling and my parents called wondering where I was. I then like forced myself or something not to be high and gave them a completely believable lie. We then talked about something else for about 5 minutes. When I hung up, I was totally not high and it took me a second to force myself to get high again.

Do I just have a natural tolerance for THC? I know got three lung fulls of smoke, so I smoked right. Or is this normal for the first time? I don't weigh that much btw (I don't even know if that matters lol).

Oh yeah, and how long will this spacing out shit last because I'm still having quite a bit of short term memory loss :/

Thanks for reading that book of a post! lol

2. Maybe you're not actually that high, it's kind of rare to get completely ripped your first time. You could be just experiencing some of the niceys of being high without being baked which let you act normally and handle your parents?

I don't actually know, I'm just guessing.

Smoke a few more times and see if you get higher... do it in the name of research. For the good of man.

3. You're probably right. It's just weird that my other novice friend was soo fucked up. And he could hardly finish inhaling.

Haha, it's only the right thing to do.

4. Uh the short term memory loss youll prolly have to get used to. When ever im stoned like im thinking about something then a second later i totally forget wtf i was thinking abt.
    MY first time, I got.... like.. annihalated.

5. Yeah it's just luck of the draw. My first time smoking was with a few friends, me and one other kid got fucking blowed and the other 4 didn't really get high.

And like milkhiter says, you will definitely have to get used to the STM loss. It kinda makes it funnier though, especially the next day when you randomly get reminded of shit that is just plain fucking hilarious.