questions on seeds and seed types

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jinga_Din, May 4, 2017.

1. have been reading a bunch lately on which plants to go with for my first grow, I know I want feminized but I was wondering about the flowering times listed and the autoflowering type? do the weeks listed mean that is how long the pland should be in flower or how long it should take to grow before you switch to flower? if it is the avg. number of weeks you should be in flower then how long should they be in veg? and with autoflowering types, do you keep the plant on a veg light schedule or switch it when you notice flowering, or just use a flowering light schedule? Sorry for what I am sure may seem like super simple questions, but that's why were called noobs right?

Peace out and tks for the replies

2. It means weeks in flower. Veg depends on your space. Once you flip your plant will double even triple in size. So once is half the size you want it then flip to a flowering schedule. With autos you want to keep then on a veg lighting schedule the whole time.

3. If this is your first time. Autos are easy, start with those maybe.

4. Also alot depends on what kind setup you wanna grow in because each has a bunch of different scenarios and possible problems. Is it just personal or yeild you are after

5. Thanks for the info, my stuff will be just for personal, gonna try a few different methods, first a soil grow then a DWC Bubbler grow and maybe even a flood/ebb grow, just playing mad scientist, to see which I prefer. gonna try a few strains like white widow, jack herrer, ak49, afghan, and original skunk#1

• Like Like x 1