Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions on Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bubble Bud, Mar 4, 2009.

1. #1 Bubble Bud, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Question, How can you get medical marijuana? Do you need a prescription? Where can you find dispensaries? Basically any info on medical marijuana is appreciated, i just wanna learn about it, cause it seems like getting it from a dispensary is a lot better than buying it from people. Does a dispensary guarantee 100% that the type of bud it says it is, is really that type?

btw im talking about North Carolina

2. no medical marijuana in north carolina, but theres 13 states that currently allow , most recently michigan and i wanna say massachusettes "might just be de-criminalized", but closest to north carolina is to take up residence in rhode island or vermont or one of those states...

3. It's not a prescription, and there are no medical marijuana laws in North Carolina.

4. So you can just walk up to one, and buy some bud? No prescription or any papers? wow thats cool

5. r u kidding me? lol of course u need something. its called like a prescription card or sumtin like that

6. you need a reccomendation by a doctor and you take that get a MMJ card and then you take that to a dispensary and its like getting ID'd to get a pack of beer or sumthing, but instead buying bud

7. I live in mass and i remember the first few days after the law was made. It was chaos. Lots of towns were trying to scramble to change the law back to making weed criminal again. They got tons of protests arguing about the rights of democracy, but luckily every single towns recriminalzation didnt pass.

8. yea is it decrim or medical there, i got family in quincy and weymouth, go up there like once a year, my uncle lives up there he smokes everyday pretty much...

9. It's not a prescription, people. It is a mere recommendation. Not the same thing at all.

Of course you'll need a recommendation from a licensed physician that states you need medical marijuana for your problems. And you'll need to be in a state that recognizes MMJ. Sounds like you don't fit the description at all.

10. depending on your illness, your doctor just needs to prove you have an illness you specified. atleast up here.