Questions on making terp sauce./ Diamonds..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nowuseemenowudont, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Ok,so I tried to make some awhile back and they started to form, bit I put them back in the freezer and back on a Matt, and it disovled back into the liquid. Still had pressure in the jar.. just slightly more liquid..as if condensation formed in the jar from taking it from hot to cold and back to hot, not sure..lol.. either way, I decided ,fuck it and made shatter with it. I guess my question is, does any one have experience in this for of hash making, and if so, can you lend a brother some knowledge..lol.. I'm sure my mistake was putting it back in the freezer like a dummy.. here's what I did, I blew my material the old fashioned way..glass tube.. no sleeve to catch any lipid fats.. just old fashioned.. blew that into a mason jar, let it evaporate to a consistency of honey.. a little more runnier.. and let it sit on a heat mat for a week.. checked it.. and it had some diamonds growing in the bottom.. I went all retard and stuck it in the freezer again..lol..

Sent from my moto e using Grasscity Forum mobile app