Questions On Law Of Possession/cultivation

Discussion in 'General' started by FilthiMoney, Aug 29, 2014.

1. I currently live in Wyoming, just a stones throw (30 minute drive to Fort Collins CO). I was going to up and leave to Fort Collins when my lease was up until I did some research into WY state law. The controlled substance act in WY states;
    -3oz Mis +3oz Fel (Flower)
    -3g Mis +3g Fel (Wax, Hash)
    -.3g Mis +.3g Fel (Oil)
    CULTIVATION DOESN'T HAVE A LIMIT?? It says growing, harvesting, intentionally placing seeds to grow etc. Can result in a max of 1000$ fine or 6 months Jail. No info whatsoever on the actually quantity that results in a misdemeanor or felony offence. It also has Cultivation of Cannabis in the same context/statuate as Opium and Poppy plants...
    Any info or ideas you may have would be awesome. I can post links to the .gov pages I was reading.
    Thanks

2. A max fine of 1k or 6months in jail means you don't tell a freekin soul that you are growing. Period.

3. Move the fuck out of there is what that means. Pack up yer shit and leave.

4. Oh yea I'm not new to this. My motto is kinda like the first two rules of fight club. With an added 3rd rule with some Samuel L Jackson spice. Is an uprooted plant considered possession? Over 3 oz is a Felony, if I'm pulling 10 oz off one plant and I have 10 plants... where does that leave me? I have been saving my First offense for something such as this so 1000$ or 6 month Probation doesn't scare me.

5. Right? It's me, my girl, her girl and my dog. I cannot for the life of me find a place that will allow pets (on top of that he is an American Bully. Purple Ribbon G. Ch. Blood giant baby but regardless it's a problem)that has any sort of suitable nursery spot in Northern Colorado. That we can afford anyways. Besides Greeley, but... we don't speak spanish.
    I definitely appreciate your advice though lol I put together 5g in the past 3 months with that same thing in mind