Questions on Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Morzy420, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I am currently on the flowering stage for my hermaphrodite (or so I'm guessing ) cannabis plant and am having a few issues regarding bud production and pollination. It was given to me about a month and a half ago from a friend while still in the vegetation stage. Now two weeks into flowering there are buds but very small and its pollinated itself. Now the buds look wilted and dying... Help ?

First time grower
    Plant 20'' Height

Attached Files:

2. damn that thing is seedy. Well it's not really worth continuing to grow unless you want all the seeds. any other female plants nearby will be ruined. Looks healthy though lol

3. If I let it continue growing will it produce decent bud? OR should I harvest whats there which is no more than 2 grams I'm guessing .. Lol Like I said I'm new to the growing scene.

4. well the buds might get a little 'more' but since it's gone to seed what you have is pretty much what you're going to get. sorry man bad luck. Get either clones or fem seeds next time and you wont ever have the problem of growing a plant then having it turn male:(

5. Thanks for the help wwpk! This definitely wont be my last grow

6. I've heard that fem seeds have a higher probability of turning hermie than regular seeds.

7. newbieb you are right, but the chances are very low still. They way to go is clones.