questions on growing outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by inchez, Jun 7, 2003.

1. ok...i just bought a couple plants from my friend...there are about five or six in a pretty big pot. they are 3-4 days old. he filled the pot with those pebble things that soak up the water at the bottom, and then he put in the soil/fertilizer in it, and its supposed to give them all the nutrients they need for up to nine months. so since i wont need to worry about changing the soil/fertilizer, he said i should just transfer all of them but two into their own seperate pots, and just use the same soil they were in. im just wondering if you guys agree w/ this, and how long should i wait to do this??

thanx

oh, and by the way..can you guys PM me with some more grow guides? i already have urs sids, but i just wanted to learn from as many different sources as possible.

2. pleeeeeez guys...i really need some help..this is huge to me! :) (i would GREATLY appreciate any help from sid and/or woody also!)

3. I would transfer them as soon as they are on there 3rd node and make shurt that you get as much of the roost out as you can. I would put them in as big of pots as you can find, try 3 or5 galon buckets, the bigger the better the yeild. Fill them to the top with potting soil and plant one in each. And dont forget to dril holes in the bottom of the buckets for drainage.