Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questions.... newb smoker here.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BUD-, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Ok sooooo, i have toked before... only about 7-8 times. The time i got really stoned was when i was at home toking out of a waterfall bong i made, and i paced up my kitchen for an hour nonstop. sat down and watched CNN for 3 hours listening to dave matthews band :D anyways. sorry just thought id share my first REAL high experience. so now since school started, my school does random drugs tests to EVERYONE. doesnt matter if youre a straight A student or a failing flunk out. they will test you whenever they want without you knowing. Since theyre doing this, i switched over to cigarettes for a lil bit. but i really dont wanna smoke cigarettes, i like the feeling they give you but it tastes nasty and its getting me addicted. I cant smoke weed still b/c of school.... so What about legal buds? do they work? do they show up on drug tests?

And for the expeirienced tokers out there, how do you toke so much?? what do you do for a living???

2. what do you mean by legal buds? You mean the fake marijuana stuff you see pop up ads for? don't bother, it doesn't do anything close to what pot does. Also what kinda school do you go to where they randomly test all of the students? For me I toke a lot and take breaks when I need (ie drug tests for jobs), you can smoke pot and live a normal life. I have only ever had to piss to get a job and they can't randomly test me since I am already employed! If you wanna smoke and they give you at least a 15 minute warning before your test I would buy some synthetic piss, you just heat it up before you go in and it can't be detected. I have had friends that use it often and have never had a problem.

3. 1. Cigarettes are gross.
    2. Don't waste your money on the 'legal buds', they are not marijuana and they won't get you high. Might as well smoke cigarettes if you're into wasting money.
    3. I've been smoking since I was 12 (19 now), don't have a job, but I'm about to start college.

Good luck! That really sucks about your school.

4. It doesn't work. The best it will get you is a slight buzz. And you will feel relaxed, etc. Maybe try alcohol? Or else stick with cigarettes. but take it from me, once you get addicted to cigarettes, you don't get "nicotine buzzes" anymore, at least not as often, like if you try a new brand, or don't smoke for awhile. Trust me, I'm addicted. Haven't had a nicotine buzz forever. Even after I quit for like 1-2 weeks.

5. dude sounds like your in a bind. well if you wanna smoke and they only give you the cheap CVS piss test then you can just put a few drops of bleach in your piss and bam youll pass it. But it doesnt work for the labs tests.

6. if its a cheap test then just dilute it (drink a bunch of water before). People can smell bleach pretty easily...

7. Private school? I don't see how any public school could afford/would care about drug testing.

Anywho, how much notice do you get? If you keep your weed usage to a minimum, maybe once a week, it'll be easy to get clean pee. If you don't have much notice, try someone else's piss in a condom. There are dozens of guides on this site.