Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions?? Help??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Foo20, Mar 3, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for ehh about 4-5 months and I still get all A's and nothing goes wrong and I have my priorities such as money all settled. But I play drums and I am Okish but I could be better. Should I stop smoking until I get better at drums or does it not affect it at all?

2. I'd say it wouldn't really affect your drum playing ability unless you were practicing while you were stoned... And even that might not be so bad :smoke:

3. smoking makes your mind expand i write riffs stoned all the time

4. Doesn't make a difference, in fact, since many claim smoking opens up their creative minds more, it should make you a better drummer.

As a drummer, I gotta say, just practice until you can play like Neal Peart.

5. no mike portnoy

6. Thanks guys I wasn't sure and didn't want to continue and end up screwing up my musical capabillities. And I doubt I'll ever be like Neil Peart or Mike Portnoy.

7. Best musicians of alltime were stoned.

8. Well said good point:metal: