Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions for you Colorado MMJ people

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SupaDupaHigh, Aug 15, 2011.

1. So my wife and I are interested in moving to a state with an active MMJ program, and after much discussion, it was decided we would prefer colorado over all other states, because of proximity to family.

We both have chronic depression and anxiety, and I have a permanent ankle injury, and a history of hbp in my family with my blood pressures being a little on the high side with genetically low good cholesterol which greatly increases my risk for heart disease

So medically, we are set, but we are moving from a state where mj is illegal, and have never tried to get mmj, so what do we need to know? What do we need to have? What's a good city and doctor? Just fyi, if the doctor is easy to get it from, that's great, but that's not what I was asking, I just know that some doctors refuse to suggest MMJ, and I've never been to CO, so I don't know where all the dank at, lol. I'm also interested in growing for personal use, is thay possible?

Basically I need a rundown on colorado

Thanks guys!

2. Alright, I did just a tiny bit of searching and found most of what I needed, but is there a site or can you guys tell me what cities and maybe a good doctor? I've never been and don't know anybody in Colorado, my parents might move there sooner than my wife and I, so they're watching the thread too

Thanks again

3. According to your ailments you should have no trouble getting your recommendation from any of the MMJ docs out here.
    I moved out to denver about a month and a half ago, I went to The Medical Marijuana Doctors » Denver, CO A bit pricey, $109.00 for the rec and notarized, they blow up your ID to the standards required from the health dept. They make sure your hand writing is legible for the health dpts standards ( the health dpt. will deny you for the slightest imperfection on your app, I did not know this.) They do pretty much everything for you in a extremely comfortable and professional manner. The doctors are licensed, and very nice and easy to talk to. I know I paid more, but I got a lot out of it.

4. Wow, thanks for the great reply man!