Questions for people from multi-cultural families.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingOfPoland, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Do you ever get confused as to which culture you fit best in? For example, if you're half Japanese and half Spanish wouldn't you sometimes feel a little "mixed up"?

I ask this because I myself am mixed(Russian Jewish, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Italian, English, and German(or Norwegian, never really got to know Great-Grandma Irma)). So, of course, I sometimes feel a little torn between worlds here. 

Again, do you sometimes have trouble identifying with what you're made up of? How do you decide who you relate to most, or which customs to practice?

2. My question to you would be which do you prefer? What feels more like "you"? Don't try and be something your not. I come from cuban, Spanish, mexican, native armerican, and think thats it.. I don't identify with any of them. I'm probably "white-washed" in your view. If I belonged to ANY culture, it would most definitely be Cannabis Cultrure. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Im half persian and half mexican. I can speak spanish but i dont speak Farsi... i love both cultures and the cuisines and i identify with them equally!

4. I'm half english & half irish. I sometimes don't know whether to roast my potatoes or mash them. I feel an obligation to tell people i like scotch whiskey even though it tastes awful.