Questions for Heady Pipe Guess (New Pipe)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MountVapor, Sep 30, 2012.

1. #1 MountVapor, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    What's up guys. Typo in the title, Heady Pipe Guys! or ladies! I am normally a volcano guy but recently my little 9mm zong knock off was broken by a lady friend :hide: and I decided that it was time to update a little. I put some money into this glass and wanted to get opinions and answers for a few of the questions I have. First off, what do you guys think? 18.8 all around, generic shower head, 6 split diffused downstep, and a Roor. Domerocker. Check it out below I believe. Here are the questions I have for you guys who own some glass.

• Do you guys twist the glass a little bit when putting in the downstem and ashcatcher to help them stay more sturdy, or is that pretty unneeded stress on the joints?
    • Cleaning with iso and salt, but I heard there was some stuff you could put in the water that "prevents" the resin from sticking to the glass and keeps it all in the water. What do you guys think?
    • I started using some of those Keck clips to keep the downstem in place. With the new downstem that I just got that is in all the pictures, it's too large on the out side and it breaks the clip. Do I really need the clips or what do you guys think? I have seen the metal ones that fit, and I wouldn't mind having some backup incase someone fucks up.

I may have more questions later on but I figured that this is a good place to start. Thanks dudes!\

Attached Files:

2. looks like that roor came from a certain country in Asia

3. Fake as hell no splash guard and label looks like a monkey placed it, but hey that a/c is pretty nice :) same with the six arm downstem enjoy. If you want you could wash it make sure there is no resin on the bong and ask for a refund on it.

4. Also BTW this is hardly a heady piece. But yea it is a fake Roor.

5. I mean, I could if it was terrible. The glass is thick and it hits really well. If most shops have a no return policy, can you take stuff back claiming it's fake?

6. Yea take it back say shits fake so give me a refund or I call the cops lol. Or just next time educate yourself before you by a Roor or just don't buy Roor.

7. Well, I'm a little disappointed because I did do some reading before hand but it was the best of 4 shops I went to. Back to the questions, any opinions?

8. :bongin:

9. Thanks guys. Any other suggestions?

10. yeah, i think so ,Also BTW this is hardly a heady piece. But yea it is a fake Roor. good idea, thanks for your sharing. [​IMG]

11. dont think i would really ever consider a real roor a heady piece, let alone a fake one :/ i like the downstem tho hows she rip?

12. I feel bad lol, finding out your bong is not only a fake-RooR but it is also fake-heady!

13. Yeah defently a fake roor sorry man but roor isn't that special and to answer your questions

twisting a joint is fine to make it more sturdy but if you've got keck clips it doesn't matter

Lemon juice helps keep resin from sticking to the glass and most commercial products are just cirtic acid and oil plus the lemon juice keeps your water fresher so you have to change it less but if you really want to keep it clean get a carbon filter

And I would use the clips you don't need them but if you don't have them there's always a risk of pulling out your downstem and breaking it

14. Thank you, input appreciated.

Well I guess this is my first nice piece, and from the guy in Indiana who is not up with the lingo, my bad. It hits really nice though, there is a little mist on strong pulls but it's not terrible.