Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions for experienced tokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bay1561, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Hi I'm new here and ive got a few common knowledge things ive been wondering about.
    Okay one, does sugar delute THC? Such as smoking out of a soda.
    What does using tin foil really do to you?
    Is a joint a waste of weed if you have a g or less?
    How can you tell if herb is "dank" or just good mids? Because most everyone says dank either way that I know.
    Is using a homemade piece such as a drill bit and a plastic waterbottle as bad as smoking out of tin foil?
    If you post Im not expecting page long answers, just some stuff I wanted to clear up.

2. 1.) Not sure but i'd just stick with plain water, the soda will make it get sticky..
    2.) I've mostly heard it's bad as in long term affect and maybe a headache or two short term but i'd advise against it.
    3.) Depends what you think a waste is, personally i'd use a bong.
    4.) Dank will be covered in trichs, smell amazingly potent, and just overall be an amazing smoke where mids may take more to get you high. Mids generally don't look as good or smell as good as dank, but there are some that look fairly decent like a low-dank type thing.
    5.) It'd actually be a socket, not a solid drill bit. haha. But again avoid the tin foil and as long as flame isn't near any plastic or no plastic is burning to release fumes it's good to go

3. 1) I think it's possible.
    2) It releases harmful metal ions which have a whole bunch of bad effects.
    3) I don't think so, but there's better ways.
    4) What Zipper said.
    5) You're better to go all metal, or best off, glass.

4. 1. No.
    2. I've never actually seen a straight answer for this either. I've seen studies that say aluminum is linked to Alzheimers but idk. I'd stay away from it either way.
    3. All personal opinion. I would smoke it all out of a bowl and put it out between hits. I feel I get higher. Or something
    4. Mids are usually really seedy and stemmy, compressed, brown, harsh, don't taste good. Dank doesn't have seeds and has small stems which are also covered in crystals. Go to the stash jar section of this forum and look.
    5. Although I believe this is safer because they're steel, I'd still try to steer clear.

5. Yeah word. Ive been around about a year now just wondering about some stuff, thanks!

6. #6 Marrijane420, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011

1) No sugar does not dilute THC
    2) Tin foil and aluminum arent very harmful or inherently toxic but that doesnt mean their harmless. With that being said both substances can cause digestive problems and impaired kidney function. Those two are the most severe physical side effects. The mental effects are mainly loss of coordination and memory loss. In other words.. just get some glass or a vape:smoke:
    3) For some users with high tolerance yes, it may be a waste. But to users that have a low tolerance one joint might get them blaaasted so it wouldnt be a waste to them.
    4) Honestly, in my experiance lots of dealers will say something is dank when its only mids or high mids just to move it quicker. To me as long as its crystally, smells good and smokes good then its good for me:hello:
    5) Im not too sure on the last one. But like i mentioned before just get some glass:smoke:

7. i love my homemade peice.
    water bottle
    socket + screen
    pen shaft

8. Wow you really are a waste of space, aren't you?

9. Smoking tin foil is horrible for you

10. Yeah it is im always telling my friends not to and i wanted to make sure i was right that its terrible