Questions for experienced growers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Newbe38, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Right now i am on week 6 of flower on my first grow. I want to start my new plants soon, got my seeds in the mail today. I want to try scrog this go around so here is my dilemma. I have a Berry Bomb and a Purple Berry Kush i just received but they also gave me 2 free seeds. Both Dr Kippling, 1 is Kripple Roulette and the other is OG Kush (auto). I was not expecting an auto. I know that autos can be finicky.
    Can you top them? Can you LST them? SCROG? Will the light transition from 18/6 to 12/12 stress it too much? Not sure what to do hear. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. I have a 5x5 space, will be using soil ( probably roots organic ), and 400 watt mh and a 600 watt hps

3. Don't do 12/12 with an auto as your yield will be greatly reduced. Auto's should be ran at 24/0 or 20/4.

4. So probably keep it under the 400 mh in a different room after switching to 12/12 for the other plants would be best. And do 20/4 for all plants before switching so i can keep that schedule for the auto

5. Also switching an auto can cause hermi

6. Do autos separate from photos

7. Good to know. Thank you. Can i do any LST or topping?

8. Can if you want I toped one once good yield good bud