Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questions for dealers ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YoungOldSchoolStoner, Nov 14, 2013.

1. #1 YoungOldSchoolStoner, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    Hey all, im 19 and live in Denver, I mostly buy a sack once a week from this hook up I met through a mutual friend in high school, the problem is my hook up is like a swag fag want to be gangster, when ever he comes to drop off my sack I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb, like there blasting wiz kahlifa and barely wearing hats and basketball jerseys, lets just say im not like that at all, so anyway my question is as dealers (preferably one with swag or whatever) do you really care who your selling too or are you just in it to get paid ? do you even care what the buyer looks like ? 

anyway thanks in advance  :smoking:

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Nov 14, 2013
    discussion of dealing is not allowed here :bongin:

that being said; your average shady corner hustler is only out for $$, they don't care who you are as long as ur not a cop

and an honest caregiver, they don't care how you dress, they actually "care" about you

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sorry I was not aware of that rule, but ya man i guess its just some paranoia

• Like Like x 1

He's fine, that rule only pertains to people talking about themselves dealing. Talking about other people dealing is totally okie dokie. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bro, they don't give a fuck. All they care about is your money. 

Don't worry about it, lol.

6. The whole dealing scene is a huge crock of shit.

It should be legal and in the store.

7. OP, this is just in your head. The more the think, the more you analyze etc. It's all about perspective.

It doesn't matter what you look like, just damn well make sure you dont forget the money.

8. Yeah OP, I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck. When I first read your post, I thought you were worried about how it would look to other people, like it might be too obvious it was a drug deal or something.

But if you're honestly just worried about meshing with your dealer, then man, relax. I'm a suburban white girl, about as white bread as they come, hell these days I could probably pass as a soccer mom, but I've had some very awesome dealers turned close friends who came off as total stereotypical "gangsters" at first. 

If he's still selling to you, then he's obviously not worried about it, and you shouldn't be either. Hell, maybe you guys could even become friends. :p 

• Like Like x 2
  9. It is legal and will be in stores in less than two months. Op is just under age.

• Like Like x 1
    Im in Washington state and it wont be in any normal store, just state owned stooges collecting massive tax.

11. Thats because Washingtons laws suck compared to CO.

• Like Like x 1

Underage based on what? :confused: 

13. #14 vegblaze, Nov 14, 2013
    I don't think they would care. As long as they get paid and don't go to jail..?  :confused_2:

14. Based on the fact that you have to be 21 in Colorado in order to purchases retail cannabis once the stores open. You can buy from dispensaries but im guessing since the op is still using wanna be thug dealers that he doesnt have a med card.

Not having a med card doesn't mean he's underage, especially considering the retail stores aren't even open yet... 

16. #17 Doc-J, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    Actually yes it does considering that possesion is now legal for anyone over 21. However i was referencing retail sales. Sure you can look at it any way you want if you change the context. However without a mmj card anyone in Colorado under 21 is considered under age for possesion, growing, receiving it as a gift, or purchasing retail once the stores do open.

17. All that front is to impress you, maybe not you specifically but being a wannabe gangsta he probably worries about the same thing.

Just get your weed and don't worry about what they think :smoke: