Questions for Anarchist

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CrowClaw, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Say that the USA did become an Anarchist society or how ever you wanna say it. Bottom line the US falls into a state of anarchy and everything is going smoothly and everyone is happy . You know the anarchist ideal.
    Ok here are the questions

1. How would you keep people from killing,raping,etc. I know laws suck and all but we cant have people going fuckin nuts

2. How would you defend against foreign attacks. Like lets say China deceided that they wanted to take over a put themselves in charge how would we defend against forgein enemys without a military?

2. 1. Small bubble shield for each person.

2. Giant bubble surrounding the US.

Problem solved.

3. Their would be private business that take care of all of that, anything the government can do we can do our selves.

4. Hmm good answer. Ok how would these buisnesses be funded.

5. 1. you cant stop people from doing shit like that, simply because its an animalistic thing that happens. however say it does happen, those who dont/wont work together will get banished, everyone takes care of each other so if someone does kill or rape, most likely they'll be strung up. but if it happened I'm sure they'll be a huge population shift from huge cities like LA or ny, to smaller cities. I just dont think laws, in an ideal world atleast, are needed so much. I think responsible people can live without needing to be told right and wrong by someone you'll never see.

2. I think this question is sort of the basis for the movies red dawn(original and remake) could be wrong though since I havent seen it yet. but my guess is we would do what we did before, build militias, join together as one, maybe not have a formal military but something similar.

6. but a hastly built military stands no chance against an organized military.

7. What would be used as money in an Anarchist Society

8. We'd be taken over by another country. Plain and simple

9. soldiers and other military techs will still be around, and so will military tools, unless we've pretty much destroyed ourselves to get to the anarchist state.

10. Humans crave power. A god complex. We also crave the cure - anarchism. Is true anarchism even sustainable? Im just very interested, ive started to write a bit of a novel.

11. with the right people, with the right knowledge and mindset, of course it is.

I think craving power is not necessarily a bad thing, not to like toot my own horn or whatever, but I'm not someone who changes based on the money or power I have, I'm just indifferent about it really, but the only reason I crave any power is to affect change on a large scale. the problem is with people it does change and those that seek power for the sake of power.

12. Exactly and those personalities will always arise

13. unless you have people to shut that shit down as soon as it starts to happen.

14. So then you start to build a social structure? Or is thst everyones individual duty. What if some allow themselves to be overpowered? Prostitution for example

15. it should be the individual's duty.

I dont think prostitution is overpowering, if the girls/guys decided to do it on their own and protect themselves, whether its learning how to physically overpower anyone that might attack or hiring a bodyguard to handle shit for her if someone gets a little too crazy. then again if you have a society where people arent assholes, a prostitute might be nothing more than a business, you go take care of your needs, pay and leave. nobody doing something they shouldnt.

16. We would be attacked, but not by China. Their government doesn't have the bravado to go attack their biggest business asset.

17. Anarchists think the private sector will provide all the services that the government currently does.

18. I am no anarchist. But i do know people are conditioned the way they are. Tv, music, and fucked up parents are the cause.

Hopefully our situation doesn't degrade in that direction. A majority of people are equipped with an external knowing of what is '' right from wrong ''. People need a reprogramming

19. Oh yea because the American revolution was a complete failure

20. "Stand ye calm and resolute,
    Like a forest close and mute,
    With folded arms and looks which are
    Weapons of unvanquished war.
    And if then the tyrants dare,
    Let them ride among you there,
    Slash, and stab, and maim and hew,
    What they like, that let them do.
    With folded arms and steady eyes,
    And little fear, and less surprise
    Look upon them as they slay