Questions! DP Blueberry grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Obik510, Nov 15, 2012.

1. #1 Obik510, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    So I am about 6 weeks (switched to 12/12 last week of September) into flowering 2 Dutch Passion Blueberry fems and I am still noticing calyx/pistils still growing and forming all over my two girls but I notice very little THC production (i can see SOME after looking closely).

They don't seem to have hermed or even been polinated (looked through both plants carefully). Should I worry bout the THC production being low at this point in time (there is also no smell)? Should I flower longer than DP website/others have flowered because my girls are still packing on layers of buds?

2. Six weeks in you should see some pretty frosty looking buds. My AK 47 strain is covered in trichromes right now. Each strain is different though and perhaps what you are growing is a late bloomer or whatever? It does sound like your buds are still working hard though so maybe in another couple weeks you'll get more frost? Not much you can do at this point. Just keep her happy and hope for the best.

3. can you post some pictures of the new growth sites and close ups of what little trichome production there is? DP blueberry is a good strain that should definitely be showing more trich production by now.

4. The growth sites are still on the cola and along the main branches. I will take pics of them when the light cycle turns on tonight (around 8pm PST), unfortunately I don't have a HD camera so the trich production pics wont be very useful (gonna try to borrow a friends if its okay with her)

5. Alright mate! I had 4 dp fems and all 4 hermied on me! Was use in bio biz and sticking to there feed schedule if anything think there guidelines are a little heavy. There is a section on dp website and they say any heat or light stress and over nuted can cause there product to herm and the say blueberry is more for an expert and is very sensitive. I'm on my 3rd grow so maybe just one to early for me. Hope you don't have same problems I had mate.

6. I haven't found any signs of herming as I check once a week (did an inspection last night before this post). I am aware of the strain requirement and I strongly feel like even though this is my first grow, my temps, nute scheduling, watering, ph, ect has been close to perfect.

My only issue has been a slight Mag defiency at about week 2 of flowering but was easily corrected.