Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions concerning MMJ cards in Colorado

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GoldenNuggets, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just moved to Colorado and am eager to get my mmj card, but I have a few questions I would like to get some clarification on.

1 - Do I need to be a resident for a certain amount of time before registering?
    2 - Do I need to show proof of Colorado Driver's license, or can I offer proof of residence by showing up with some mail addressed to me here?
    - Reason I ask is because I have a drunk driving charge from my previous state and I will remain on SR-22 until 4-20-12. I was hoping to wait until that is all cleared up to get my Colorado driver's license....
    3 - I've done some research already, but I seem to be looking at data from different years and some of it varies. Is there a solid, up-to-date site that explains all the laws and regulations here in Colorado?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

2. I am too tired to type out all the answers.

The best place for information about CO's mmj
    program is the CO Department of Revenue website,
    then click Enforcement, then click Medical Marijuana.

I would start there.

All the house bills, forms, FAQ's, etc...are there.

3. Thanks for your input, but that's not really what I'm looking for. Everything on that site pertains to running a mmj business. Not trying to sell the stuff, just wanna smoke it...

4. Clearly you haven't researched well.

:laughing: :rolleyes:

I agree it's heavy with the business/regulation,
    but there's definitely patient info there. LOL.

5. Theres a couple threads that have discussed this already. easier for you to search the forums than for me or any single person to answer

6. Clearly you are a douche bag. If you don't have an answer for me, don't post in my threads. I'm not going to read through hundreds of pages of legal documents to answer my 3 questions. That's why I came here. Thanks for the warm welcome dancing faggot.

7. #7 GoldenNuggets, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I have used the search feature to no avail. Would like the questions I asked answered. Could not find them specifically here.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

8. who really looks like a douche bag...the guy who gave you some direction in a link..or you name calling

just seems kinda counter productive

9. #10 DV, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011

OKAY SIR.

Now let's see, hmmm who's the douchebag?

I'll take time out of my day even though you
    don't really deserve it at this point.

1. There used to be a rule that said you had to
    be a resident of CO for 2 years before you can
    have a red card issued. Not the case anymore,
    you need a valid CO DL or state issued ID and
    you're good to go no matter how long you've
    lived here.

2. You need to show proof of CO residency with
    a state ID or CO DL. Mail is not sufficient. You
    can go get an identification card, that's fine.

3. The website I showed you is our state website
    that we use for all mmj info. Obviously it's not
    updated as often as it should be but they are under
    staffed and slammed packed with applications.

If you're not willing to do some reading, then perhaps
    you should rethink your decision on your red card.
    There is VERY important info at that site that all
    patients should know...but do what you will.

Do you care to apologize now? For record, I didn't
    post specifically for you, just sharing the info with
    other possible CO residents seeking info. Peace.

10. Thank you for proving yourself useful. I apologize for my statements, but honestly, I just had a couple questions. I'm not trying to write a research paper on this shit. It probably took 3 minutes out of your day to write that up. If you would've spent that 3 minutes the first time, we'd both be much happier.

And for the record, if you weren't specifically replying to me, instead to all Colorado residents in general, then why did you not start your own helpful thread for those in need. Instead of deciding to post your vast array of knowledge in my thread?

11. I am grateful that my questions got answered.

I am not grateful when someone posts a link that is 100% useless. There was no information pertaining to personal use mmj cards in the link that was provided. At least not where I was directed to go. When stating this in my second post, I was told that I obviously didn't research.

I had three simple questions, requiring three simple answers. Like I said, I have done research, and most of what I find conflicts with what I find elsewhere. That is why I came here for help.

12. Your post is counter productive. No help. No direction. Why did you post?

13. Yeah dude, but that direction was a "starting point".
    I said start there, but like most people, they're too
    lazy to go and actually research information for
    themselves. It was early in the morning and I was
    too tired in the first post (which was previously
    stated), sorry?

:confused_2:

Don't be offended, I deal with people like you on
    a daily basis. I can tell you one thing though, you
    won't make many friends here or have your questions
    answered if you continue with this mean attitude
    man.

14. I didn't need a starting point. I've done my research. I had 3 questions. How many times do I have to repeat myself.

Thank you for your help though, I do appreciate it. I was not trying to start a fight or anything. I was just upset you were claiming I didn't do my own research.

I'm not here to make friends. I have friends. I came here for answers.

15. We do not tolerate that sort of name calling and disrespect on GrassCity. You can expect a formal warning and/or infraction points for that remark.

And on that note, I'll be closing this thread now, unless you can learn to treat the other users here with respect you won't be around for very long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.