Questions bout e..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Ok me na friend took e..

first time.. dropped 1 yellow heart round 5? .. another at six.. felt ok .. drank n smoked .. went up alot from that def but was weak e.. i still enjoyed it

monday nigt round eight i dropped 1 green 'hang ten' chewed up .. was nervous didnt kno nething bout this pill or if it was safe.. started to feel happy n poped second one at 850 w'/ some oj? n a blunt.. ROLLED FACE .. ill get link from my friend eric but this e is def high potency .. omg

so i wanna get to the point i did last night..

but do i have to take 3? or what .. everyone says i have no saratonin? left n i should get those pills to increase it.. .. or will it not matter cuz its been about 24 hrs since i last took n ill smoke aloit?

maybe if i eat one rail one?

thanks peace

2. Well, the pills could be very weak, if you are gonna be gettin new pills tonight, maybe you should grab 3..You can either be a risk taker, and pop 2 at once..Than the other after about an hour n a ½ (or if you dont feel nothing sooner)..

Railing E can be fun, but it can also be bad..haha..If its good shit, it'll reallly fuck you up, and if you popped one priar, Itll hit you like a ton of bricks..

Again, like i said it depends on the pill really..

3. im gettin the hang10s again .. so .. since there the same potency as last nights dose.. hm? what should i get

4. Since its not pure MDMA, I would say buy three. Take two, either chew them up or swallow, your preference. Then in about 30-45 minutes, if you havent eaten beforehand, rail it. The last one you take will be the first one you will feel. You will peak hellaquick. But those two you popped, will keep you plateaued for quite some time. I suggest dancing, going to parties, be social, that kind of thing. Some people say Xtc makes them social butterflies, others wallflowers. Dont overload the water, drink juice. Orange Juice, or Grape. I think grape tastes so good when im rolling. Anyway, if you want real EXPERT advice. Ask Ars Morequendi. He will guide you down the enlightened path of eternal excatsy.

EDIT: Ars, didnt know how to spell it, so I took the Morequendi from LOTR, the dark elves.. bwah

5. thanks alot for the info .. ill do waht u said n reail it ;) n grab 3..

6. first off.. if your taking more then 2 pill and not getting the full effects of what you wanted then your getting ripped off.

try to get some tripple stacks or something.

7. ^ Its hard to find triple stacks, you cant just say "I want triples" and BAM they appear..You buy what you can buy dude.

8. its not that 2 didnt give e full effefcts.. cuz last night 2 was great an amazin .. n i can get 2 more f same kind but since its 2nd night in row .. n 3rd time this week.. will i feel it?

9. I'd say, grab 3, pop 2 at first, and see how it goes..You can wait, if nothing special, swallo or snort the third..

EDIT: Also, you could put the bill inside any Bill (5$,10$,20$) whatever, and crush it up, and put it in a Kleenex and kinda wrap the pill into a ball..And just swallow it..

10. jus got 2 more .. should be intreasting night :)

11. Have fun man! I rolled last night, and it was so much fun. Just a group of 15 close friends at my house, just laughing, dancing, E hugging. Whew that one was a blast.

12. there should be.. seven of us