Questions before I shroom my first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Jul 29, 2009.

1. I would like to know a few things before shrooming to try make the experience as pleasant as possible. 1: Should I fast for a few hours before taking shrooms ? Will it make any difference ? 2: What can I take to stop or prevent me from feeling nausea or stomach pain ? 3: Can I drink strong coffe before shrooming ? 4: What happens when you fall asleep while shrooming ? Is it something that should be avoided ? Thanx

2. 1. Yes fast for a bit, but this will also increase nausea
    2. WEED!!!!!! or ginger. But the nausea really isnt as bad you think, and neither is the taste imo
    3. sure, if you want
    4. you wont be able to fall asleep, don't worry about it.

3. Cool man thanx for your reply :D . Just one more question. What happens if you look into a mirror while tripping ? Should I rather avoid doing that ?

4. Don't worry about a thing. Once the shrooms hit you, you won't give a damn about anything. Just don't do anything really stupid, and you will be fine. Choose the environment, and who you hang out with whilst tripping, carefully. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

5. i foud it was ok.
    Its not like you will see unicorns and shit, you will just notice your massive pupils and your face will start to morph or melt.
    Its badass, i didnt get scared. Just remember its just a trip lol.

6. Mirrors are really fun man, EVERYTHING is really fun. I almost had a spiritual awakening while taking a piss :eek:

7. I planned the environment where im gonna trip and all that for a while now and im so dam excited I cant wait to finaly try shrooms !!

8. I usually avoid eating atleast 2-3 hours before eating mushies, but if you do eat like right before they will still work just as well, but you will not be tripping as soon as you would have without eating. In other words it will take longer to kick in, but no big deal.

My friends and I feel that if you eat a small amount of chocolate while you take the boomers your stomach will feel less nauseated. Oh, and avoid strenuous exercise while tripping. This will make you throw up most likely. I know from experience.

You can drink coffee before you trip as far as I know. I doubt it would have much of an effect.

You're not likely to fall asleep while tripping, but if you do nothing bad will come out of it. No, it is not something that is necessary to avoid, but you may as well be awake throughout the duration of your trip since you paid for it and all. Get your moneys worth.

hope that answers everything

9. Thanx for your very helpful reply. + rep