Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ghostylemon, Mar 3, 2017.

1. I'm not sure if this where to post this or not but this is starting to weird me out. So I've been smoking for at least 3 years and for the passed 6 months or so I've been getting way higher than I should...and it's only me because when I smoke with my friends they're never nearly as high as I am... this might sound weird but last night it felt like I was leaving my body and I couldn't feel anything and then I fell over. I was fine after that but I was still extremely high...I'm just curious if anyone else has this problem.

2. Problem? More like a blessing. Lmao. I smoke myself stupid trying to feel like that :laughing:

At least that's what we'll tell you on this forum ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well if it's nothing bad I don't mind haha I just get paranoid easily

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unless it's a recurring thing, it's most likely no problem. If so, then you'll definitely want to see a real doctor... I.E. not me. But if you need a suggestion for cheap light beer, I'm your guy :D

• Like Like x 3
  5. When you left your body did you wake in 15th century England with a chainsaw and a 1976 Oldsmobile?

• Like Like x 2
  6. wouldnt that be something xD

• Like Like x 2