questions about Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by moorglade, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Ok, so I'm thinking about checking out a vaporizer for health reasons BUT I'm curious about the experience of using one. Do you still get some enjoyment from the taste of the herb?

Lastly, what brand vaporizers are people using and/or recommend?

2. #2 lwien, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Not just "some", but more !! You don't have the smoke covering up the taste.
    This would be a great thread to start out your search.

Fuck Combustion - Vaporizer Forum / Things to consider when purchasing your first vaporizer

But here's some great brands to consider:

Vapor Bros
    Purple Days
    Da Buddha
    Silver Surfer
    Volcano
    The Extreme
    Iolite (I-Inhale)
    VaporGenie
    Vapman
    VaporWarez
    Launch Box (still in beta)
    VripTech
    Aromed
    Herborizer
    Vapostar
    HerbalAire
    Verdamper

ALL of the above vapes are EXCELLENT. All have their pros and cons. Ya just gotta figure out the best one that fits your needs. Just read as many reviews of them as you can, and many of those reviews can be found here as well as the vaporizer site that I mentioned above. You can also do some searches on youtube to see many of these vapes in action.

Vapes to stay away from:
    Vapir
    Any no brand Chinese knockoffs found on Ebay
    VaporBuddy

Beware of those that recommend just one vape to you because typically, what they are doing is just recommending the vape that they own, or have such limited experience that they THINK that there is only ONE best vape, which is simply not true.

3. The taste is much more richer, as you are not tasting burnt ash. Most people enjoy the pure taste of cannabis but some do not. I enjoy the taste much more. To those who think that its just THC obviously do not understand chemistry.

One the second question, I own a Da Buddha and am looking into purchasing a Purple Days vaporizer.

4. GREAT combo. One for efficiency and the other for those rich bong-like lung ripper hits. Now ya just need a portable to round things out, eh?