Questions about the MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Skrimpbootch, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Well, I will be going off to college in august, ECU actually. Anyway, apparently THE party college in north Carolina, has instituted a zero tolerance policy. Basically, if youre found with any narcotics, paraphernalia, or empty bottles (yeah, it's that gay) you will "almost certainly be kicked off campus living" <- according to the pamphlet. So first off, if any of you go, or have gone to ECU, could you recommend me some smoking spots or ideas? Also anyone else in college could help. Room advisors are supposed to confiscate anything they find and then report you, therefore hanging out the window or just chilling in the dorm is not an option. UNLESSSSS; I invest in a vaporizer. Now, I have never had or even used a legit vape. So I don't know if vaping in a sketchy area is safe. Im unaware of any smell, if any that it puts off. I'd like to call myself a seasoned toker, I just don't know shit about vapes.

From what I've read, the MFLB is my best option. Lifetime warranty, small, and easy to use. The only problem is getting one. The price is 100 dollars which is no problem, it's just I live with my parents and while I am 18, they will look through any packages I get and it'll just be a sketchy situation. Another potential option is asking Expressions, the local headshop in wilmington if they could special order me one.

Could you guys help me out?

2. Have if delivered to a friends house, the package is very small and inconspicuous.

As long as you keep your mouth shut about your habits, your stash, and your tools, and you don't give anyone reason to be suspicious- you'll be fine.

As long as you don't accidently combust, there will be no smell.
    Check out reviews in herd and on fuckcombustion.com for more info.
    It produces small amounts if vapor in one hit, which should be held in the lungs for at least 10 seconds OR until nothing is exhaled. Even if you did exhale some vapor, it disipates very quickly and doesn't linger like smoke.

I highly reccomend the Launch Box, it's so quite, small, and stealthy that you could even use it in a movie theatre.
    Just make sure to have a GOOD hiding spit that takes a while to get to. Try not to keep too much extra paraphenalia, and always keep your bud in a CLEAN GLASS MASON JAR.

3. As long as they don't open your mail you are ok. Should I get a space case 2pc or sp titanium? What's the best deal? Headshop or online???

4. are you fucking serious?

get the mother fuck out of this guys topic. like really?

- rep

5. hahahahahaha + rep.

yeah man just ship it to a friends house or your house. Unless your parents smoke theyll never be able to figure out what it is. tell em its a.... pencil sharpener or something lol...

6. Are you fucking kidding me? Apparently when you become a parent, you no longer have common sense, or know how to use the Internet, or forgot what it was like growing up and hiding shit from your parents? Give me a break.

The ignorance people assume on parents is unreal at times. They were born on a day, but that day wasn't yesterday... :rolleyes:

7. I'm not trying to hound you, but seriously think about the risks of getting caught vs. the reward(scholarship, campus living, going to college), especially if this "zero-tolerance" policy is fairly new. They might be looking to make an example out of you. Just need to make sure that the risk you're willing to take is worth it. College ain't cheap, and usually whatever second chance you get, YOU are paying for it.

That being said, my vote would go for the MFLB and use a sploof, just in case.

8. i heard its easy to tell them its aromatherapy for sleep. get it shipped with some kind of herb. like damiana

9. hey hey hey take it easy there crazy fucker. Smoke a blunt and chill the fuck out. Now first things first, if this kids under 18 smoking I dont think hes even supposed to be on this forum. He knows how strict his parents are, not you not me. They might give him his mail without ravaging through it and looking up shit online, or they might have some reason to suspect something in which case, yeah hes fucked. My parents had a even a slight amount of trust in me and wouldnt go through every single thing of mine.

So, send it to a friends, or go to a smokeshop (they might charge you). As for college, I wouldn't condone smoking in my dormroom but **IF I WOULD** itd be with a vape like the mflb. Or just roll up a couple blunts and take a walk :smoke:

10. My parents dont open mail or packages in my name. I guess i just have respectful parents.

The MFLB is perfect for you, and you wont have to worry about smell with it. Maybe put a fan on AT MOST

11. If I said "should I ask my headShop to order it" then that would have to mean I was 18. I'm 18 bro, my parents would just be a bit suspicious and they are smart.

12. Oh ok so your saying they probably won't open it without your permission but they'd probably ask you what's in it when you get it. I guess you could just lie about what's in it but in my opinion just avoid any confrontation, ask a friend you blaze with, should be fine. I guess last option is ask your headshop and if you know the guys they may be able to do something for you. Any weed friendly family members?
    If you really have to send it to your house just tell your parents like a week before that your ordering something for your ipod, so when you get it in the mail it will raise as little suspicions as possible.
    Just my 2cents.

13. Just say it a ecig. If your parents are smart they won't care. I think you can buy them at some headshops. Just do that.