Questions about the mflb

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by coloradohigh18, Dec 24, 2013.

1. i got my mflb off ebay 2 months ago for $85. came with the grinder and everything.has worked perfectly since, very discrete and little smell. yes the grinder will work well enough but it doesn't leave the herb to finely grounded so i recommend a 3rd party grinder.

2. Thank you marscadet

3. The smell resembles that of "burnt popcorn" so it's not a very distinguishable herb smell. Although if you're using it somewhere that you don't want smelling like your herb, you can't go wrong with a toilet paper roll stuffed with drier sheets and a few strategically placed candles :)

4. Yeah that box is good to buy. The batteries last a pretty long time, but their life deteriorates overtime.  I've had mine for almost a year now and they only last one trench.  I pretty much always have a battery on the wall charging lol.  About the grinder, I found that a grinder doesn't grind the weed up enough so what I do is grind some using my grinder, load the trench and take a few hits, then dump the weed out and grind it with my hands.  After a few hits the weed becomes a little drier and it's easier to break up with your fingers.  The finer the grind, the better the hits are.  Hope this helps!

5. Thanks guys for being so helpful. But i have one more question. Is there any other portable vapes u would recomend thats under 200

6. Solo
    Lotus