Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about stale weed!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gimby, May 12, 2017.

1. My dealer is gonna be gone for a while in the summer, and schools almost out for me. I was gonna get 2 ounces for $200 from him. I'm pretty much set, but I'm just wondering if the weed will get stale over the ~2 month summer period. I plan on smoking like every day, but it will take me the whole summer to smoke that much. Will any of it go stale?

2. keep it in a mason jar somewhere dark, cool and without too much humidity and it will be fine

• Like Like x 2
  3. What ^ he said, just make sure you burp it (open the glass jar so the air levels stay fresh) every few days or so. Humidity packs are great for your situation

4. You'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk