Questions about SNS 217

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Keif Richards, Sep 11, 2013.

1. I thought I had mites (I didn't - I have poor vision) so I figured WTF, I'd try out SNS 217.  So, I fucking napalmed that damn plant.  It was dripping.  Well, it got on some of the buds, and both slightly shriveled them and discolored them.  I can't find any posts about SNS 217 here concerning it's use on flowers.

Googling brings be to other boards that say "of course it's complete safe" blah blah blah.  It is - that's not what concerns me, it's 1) will the affected buds recover completely, and/or 2) will the affected buds recover at all?  About 20-40% of the bud remains just fine.

I'm not sure, and unless you've done this before, your guess will be as good as mine.  Would love to hear from someone that did this.

2. I advise many here with Mites to use Neem Oil, for a start it's cheaper, it's organic, from a tree in India, and your dick won't fall of in 5 years time using it,and very good anti mold defense, .. tho not so close to harvest as it is an acquired taste.

With your current situation try this, tho is for bud mold should work on your plant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jE7qzfgQs

Awesome man, I appreciate the info.  Great video.  Obviously I can't do this until after harvest, but I'll see if any of that bud makes a comeback.

4. #4 Vee, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    You can...just wrap your pot in a trash bag and invert the pot in the solution as per the vid, or if ground born dip as much of the plant as you can in the tank, drum or bath!

Whatever just make your zone as damp and mold free as possible, including removing crap, and encourage a breezeway if outside