Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about smoking resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by big hit hirt, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Anyone have any suggestions for harvesting my resin? I want to get all the resin out of it and save it to smoke when I'm dry :)
    How is a resin high? I've heard it's pretty intense?
    Thanks gc

2. Not the greatest taste, but it gets you hella baked.

3. I've always found the better the bud you've been smoking, the better the resin. Vaporizers make the best resin though, its pretty much like hash.

4. Scrape it out with a wooden toothpick or small metal rod, and store it in a glass jar. You can find tiny paint jars at a hobby store.

The stuff taste like crap, and the buzz is horrible. The buzz is far from intense, and its pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of weed quality. To each his own, but I wont smoke the stuff and make sure it doesn't cake up in my pipe and fuck up the taste of good bud.

5. scrape it out with a paper clip.
    then put it in an old pill bottle or jar and smoke it when u want.
    the high is not that intense and it taste shitty

6. I've always had pretty good luck straightening out a paperclip, heating the pipe and the paperclip and then just goin to town. And like the above posters have said, your resin high will depend on the weed you smoke, since it's essentially a culmination of all the different strains you've ripped. In my experience, I can usually take about .2 or .3 ball of resin, toke it out of a bong and have a stone that feels like weed for hours

7. never use metal on a pipe that is glass! it'll end up scratch it and what not, i use the method of toothpick and hot breathe, you bring the peice up to your mouth (not touching it) and breathe really deep and heavy on it (to make your breath come off as hot) and the resin will be pliable and you can scrape it off with a toothpick. or you can even isowash your piece.

8. Resin from good weed (I'm talking chronic not mids and definitely not shwag) has a high concentration of THC, sometimes surpassing the weed that it came from. The best way to get ALL the resin out is boiling, look up how to boil your resin for a comprehensive guide. Resin is never my first choice, but it is still a good backup if you run dry or something happens to your stash. I boil my pipe once a week usually, and stash away the resin in a little jar just in case. Never hurts to have an e-stash

9. ^^never boil a glass pipe.. the bubbles will make it dance on the bottom and give you hairline fractures making your pipe weaker and more likely to break later.

just wash it with 97% iso alcohol, pour it onto a ceramic plate or pyrex, then let it evaporate, scrape, store, smoke.

no one likes smoking resin but it will get the job done.

10. If you use plastic tongs to hold it submerged it won't bounce around.