Questions about shrooms....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by itokeup1234, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Hey GC,

I am new to psychadelics and have only smoked weed but have badly wanting to try shrooms. my friend says he can get some for me so i have a few questions about this drug before i buy/try it.

1. How much should i buy to get me tripping pretty well? Is a half eighth enough? and how much would it run me.

2. How long does it take for the effect to kick in?

3. If i take it in a nervous mood will i have a bad trip?

4. Should i eat all parts of the shroom? Or is there anything i should not eat?

I know i am missing out on some questions but please help me on shrooms and give me as much advice as possible. thanks!

2. 1. It depends on your weight but I am 145 and half an 8th gets me tripping.
    2. This also depends on the person. For me it takes like an hour some of my friends feel it in 25-30 min.
    3. Its not a good idea to go into tripping mode being nervouse, itll only build up until you freak the fuck out. But remember its all in your head and if you try you can come out of any bad trip.
    4. Eat every lil bit and drink some OJ after.
    Hope this helps you. My first trip was fucking awesome, life changing experience.

3. thanks bro.
    how much should a half eighth cost me?

4. Idk, I can't get half 8th only full 8ths which cost 35 dollars.

5. half eighth should be good for your first time. should cost you about 20-25 dollars. eat some alot of citrus with it i had two whole oarnges i think it makes it stronger, its really hard to have a bad trip as long as your with someone you trust. you will be nervous about your expierence just dont be nervous about getting a bd mushie or anything like that and youll be fine. hope you have a good expierence. ha make sure if you are going to be around anyone that wouldnt like it if you were tripping that you have sun glasses on bc your pupils will get soo big. they will get to be so big you will just have a big ass black pupil ha. and dont expect to be able to act straight.

6. Half of an 1/8 is enough, but I recommend buying an 1/8 and eating it all for the trip of a lifetime. I bought an 1/8 around here for $50 but it can be higher or lower in other places. Have a sitter though!

Depends on method of intake. Chewing it and holding it in your mouth for 10 minutes will get you started in about 10 minutes. Chewing it and swallowing it right away can take up to an hour. Don't eat a couple hours before-hand, that helps also.

It's possible. Just remember it will all be over soon. Have a sitter there to tell you that and re assure you if you cannot. Plus a new envoirnment helps. Ex. if you're inside, go outside. Change lighting, or put on happy music.

Although caps are more potent, eat it all.

Happy Tripping, and good luck.

7. also smoke a some kill after you first start to feel the weird feeling in your stomach and when you first start seein patterns it will calm your nerves and will make your trip that much greater

8. I don't have a whole lot of experience, but I will tell you a few things that I wish I knew before my first trip.

Be prepared to be unable to sleep for a while, and you will probably be tripping until you do go to sleep.

Smoking weed while tripping seems to help ward off bad trips. That may just be my opinion, or a myth, but it sure can't hurt!:bongin::D
    You probably won't be able to act straight. I had someone suggest to me taking the battery out of your phone. You never know who you may call, or what you will say.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm trying to scare you away from them. Hallucinagins aren't for everyone, but they're definately worth a try! Shit I can't spell.

Hope it goes well for you.:smoke: