questions about shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by sh4d0ws, Oct 31, 2006.

1. I just bought 1.5 g of shrooms for $10. Originally I was supposed to get 2 but the guy I bought them off of would only do 7.5g for $40. I only have stems, no caps unfortunately however the shrooms have spots of blue on them (is this good?) Ok so I'm wondering whats a good thing I can mix with the shrooms when I take them? And do I chew on them or swallow them right away?

Oh and lastly I'm about to eat dinner, should I skip it so I've got an empty stomach? Or will they work the same with some food in my stomach?

pfft sorry for so many questions lol I am very eager to have shroom triiiip

hummm happy halloween :hello:

2. Use the search button... But here's some quick answers.

Just eat them straight, and wash them down with water. The blue spots are bruises and are quite normal. Don't eat dinner or you'll be waiting forever to start tripping, and possibly have a less intense trip... Doesn't matter that there's no caps. It's just a myth that there's more psilocybin in the caps than in the stems (they contain equal amounts).

Next time get an 1/8 or more if you really wanna have a fun trip.

Enjoy your trip, and have a SAFE and happy halloween.

P.S. It's also a good idea to have a sober (non-tripping) friend with you to make sure you don't do anything stupid while you're trippin (yes, it happens more often than you'd think).

3. wash them down with oj some say this intesifies the trip w/e.

or put them on a nice hot pizza;) make sure you have a lil something to eat tho i could imagine shrooms on an empty stomach would not be good

4. Yeah I had to eat..I was hungry and well fuck it...now I'm gonna wait an extra thirty minutes so my food atleast digests somewhat...thanks for the info and sorry I didn't search...didn't have time

I think for my first time an 1/8 would be a bit much anyways, but theres always next time.

Peace guys, have a great halloween