Questions about shrooms for a first timer. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Litox, Feb 11, 2009.

1. 1. Is there different quality shrooms as opposed to weed for example is there is schwag shrooms and Dank shrooms?

2. When i take them ill probably grind them in a coffee grinder and make a PBMJ sandwich is this a good way to ingest them?

3. Trying to avoid a bad trip im a pretty opened minded person so im really not frightend (H , weed , and acid) just wanting to know if there is anything else i should whatch for.

3. Most of my friends dont really mess with psycadellics with the exception of pot so there will be sober ones there is that a goo idea?

2. 1. Not really. Most shrooms you buy will be cubensis, and won't vary too wildly in potency. Potency can be lost from improper storage, make sure they're dried out well. Any dealer worth their salt will have them stored well and you'll get good shrooms.

2. That's a good way to do it. Grinding them up makes it easier to measure out a dose (this isn't important). You can just munch them down and drink some OJ after, they don't taste TOO bad!

3. You should be alright with good set and setting. If it gets a bit crazy chill out with some relaxing music and you'll be good in no time. Previous psychedelic experience will help you

4. As long as you're ok with being around sober people too, or if they're smoking. Make sure they don't try and start fucking with you like some immature people tend to do.

5. Fuckin enjoy!

3. Think positive the environment is everything

PS. Trying to puke while on shrooms to get out of a trip doesnt work :D

4. ive tried shrooms once, the 2nd poster covered basically everything

5. i used to do shrooms at school, but yeah, i guess theres some mushrooms that are more poiso..."danker"... then others but i guess if you wanna see colors and laugh alot its the way to go

6. I would eat it with something that digests quickly. Like, you know, ice cream.

My first trip was fun and laid back, just relax, stay calm, I also suggest taking a pocket mirror with you.

7. 1. Is there different quality shrooms as opposed to weed for example is there is schwag shrooms and Dank shrooms? there are different spores that breed different types. as for good and bad you either get shrooms that will make you trip, or shrooms that wont.

2. When i take them ill probably grind them in a coffee grinder and make a PBMJ sandwich is this a good way to ingest them? what ever way you think will best suit you, i dont think the taste is that bad, its more bland and plain than anything, i like to think of it like eatin rice cakes. but you are eating fungus so what do u expect.

3. Trying to avoid a bad trip im a pretty opened minded person so im really not frightend (H , weed , and acid) just wanting to know if there is anything else i should whatch for. have a friend doing it with you or a good friend that has done shrooms before so they know what you are experiencing, you really need some one there to keep you in check, and vise versa

3. Most of my friends dont really mess with psycadellics with the exception of pot so there will be sober ones there is that a good idea? tell them to eat 2 grams and tell me how they feel, they will be giggly and feel realy good, i t probly wont be to intense of a trip but its a good dose to start at

8. Shrooms rule. Read and research all you can and you'll have a great time guaranteed. It's all in your head:smoking: