Questions about Scrog in big room

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Potosynthesis, Feb 3, 2017.

1. What's up everyone, haven't been on here in a long time. Looking forward to catching up on posts.
    I have a decent size room. Running 12 1000's hps. 4 rows of 3. The room is split in half so 6 and 6. My last crop I made one screen for each 6 lights, but it was a pain in the ass taking care of the middle of the screen. I was thinking a screen for every 2 lights this time. Was hoping someone can point me to a post with a similar setup. Thanks in advanced everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you are starting to face issues of upscaling.
    now its all about agrotechnics.
    i would try and be creative like between each row to have a small path so you can enter.

3. 4ft wide screen set out from wall. You should be able to access 2ft from each side....unless you have stubby arms

4. I had 1 inch pvc pipe six ft tall set in 5 gal bucket concrete 1/4 full for weight. I had buckets spaced every six feet all around. u can slide ur net up as needed . I tied the top together with t's and pvc pipe. a carport with no roof lol