Questions about probation

Discussion in 'General' started by conspiracytoke, May 1, 2013.

1. I've been on probation since November of last year. I've only been drug tested once and that was when I fist entered the program. I indicated that I smoked a few days before I got on probation and since it was after my ticket they said it was mandatory that I see someone to be evaluated for a substance abuse problem. I passed that test and was cleared of a substance abuse problem. I just finished my class last week and talked to my PO this morning. She said that she's sending my paperwork up to the main ASAP (the name of the probation place) office so they can process my paperwork and send it up to the court. I go back to court on May 21st. My PO said that she doesn't need anything else from me and hat we won't need to be in touch again and to call the main office if I need to check on the status of my paperwork. What I'm wondering is if hat means I'm off probation and can smoke again. I'm also not sure what exactly happens now that I've completed the program and they sending my paperwork to court. Do I just show up on my court date and they will already have all the necessary paperwork there. Does anybody who has dealt with probation know what the next step is from here?

2. No, you're not off probation. Yes, they can still test you.:cool:

3. He pretty much summed it up. In reality they probably won't test you they have enough people as it is that have to be tested. I would be safe and hold off from smoking but I also wouldn't worry to much if you did smoke a little