questions about my grow

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by realreality101, May 9, 2021.

1. Gelato left amnesia haze right. issues circled though minimal i think. craving magnesium or tip burn or other? clawed leaf tips on some leafs but nitrogen intake is not high? getting canna coco a and b and humboldts golden tree + liquid seaweed plant tonic with an npk of 0-0-0 currently maxing about 800-900 ppm give or take, they both had a small amount of canna pk 13/14 for a few days but i took this away for now almost 6 weeks into flower ish for the amnesis and almost 5 ish for the gelato, do these plants look about right for their ages or should buds look fatter by now? mainly wondering for the gelato with it being indica but not 100% about the sativa either so any imput would be nice ;), both plants veged for about amnesia veged about 3 weeks and was topped once the gelato vegged about 2 weeks with no topping done

Attached Files:

2. I don't know what you're asking but your haze looks like it's been a bit over fertilized.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. any idea if the flavour will be ruined no matter what i do now?