Questions about Molly (Pure MDMA) and LSD

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Right now?! Don't you have to work in the morning?! :D

Have a safe trip... and make sure to get to that report when you're finished. I like reading the details... :cool:

2. nah not right now, on friday, and i dont have work, i got school hehe :)

~Perfekt

3. + rep man. unearth is a SICK band.

4. Yes, I've done it before.....once. I didn't mean to, though.

As far as the pure MDMA is concerned, I'm not sure that's what I had. The good stuff is sooooooo hard to find, especially in the club scene. I have a feeling the two hits of "E" we're kinda speedy, kinda methy. Not smooth and rolley, but hard and cranky. I really don't like that stuff, but what ya gonna do? My fellow closet ravers and I are always willing to spend on pure stuff, but that's another story.

So I'm cranked up at the club and some guy intoduces me to his friend. I hand him 40 bones (for a couple of hits for my girl an I) as if we really need more, again, another story. He puts something in my hand and tells me to put it in my mouth.. quick, the fuzz is comming! I take it. I don't feel the tabs. Instead, I'm licking bitter liquid and wonder WTF? I ask him WTF? He responds with, "I just gave you 7 drops of (amber?)" If that's what its called.

Holy shit. I quickly express my anger, disapointment and slight rage, get a tab for my girl and walk away knowing the check's-in-the-mail.

Against my better judgement, she convinces my stay at the club. I hand her the keys. And wait.

I've dropped before. This is different. The best way I can describe it is the same internal, mental visions coupled with more tactile, visual and aural external input. The club fog looked sooo 3D, even 4D. The sounds seemed to crisp and clear. The pulse of the bass seemed wad through my body like swimming in a pool. Definately more in the present.

Either way, it got me sick. Very, very sick. All over the car. It could have been the mix, or the heavy dinner (stupid) or the two pichers of mixed drinks (again, very stupid) but I got sick in a way that has cured me of every wanting to try it agian.

I'm probably just a wimp. They are great by themselves and will stick to that. As always, I encourage you to have a sitter and a clean room (bathroom). Sit tight, strap in and blast off.

Please post your Friday night for us. I'm very curious to hear about it.