Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions About Medical Use

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sunnyworld, Apr 30, 2007.

1. I have been self medicating myself for the last year, i have trouble getting to sleep and i usually smoke a small amount of bud before i go to sleep. I am moving to San Francisco next year for college and i was wondering weather a sleeping problem is considered grounds for a medical card, i smoke very little and usually go through an eighth every 2-3 weeks, i do not want to grow or buy larger amounts than what i need. When i move will i be able to purchase legally or should i start looking for a new source?

2. Yeah defiantely, medical cannabis is a cure for insomnia. I have my card for the same purpose and it has helped my sleeping habits TREMENDOUSLY. Just look up doctors that support it on the NORML website. You will need an actual diagnosis from a MD at some places but others can diagnose you on the spot. As for the club's (I call them dank banks) they have SUPERIOR bud down in SF. Any big cities like that generally have awsome strains as well. Just let me know if you dont know your waya round the NORML website. I can try and point you in the right direction.