questions about LSD?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shraaaazy, Mar 15, 2009.

1. okay so i have a few hypothetical questions about acid since i don't know anything about it. my friend is attempting to write a story about a girl who has done so much acid that it builds up in her spinal column, and now every time her back cracks she trips. even in the middle of class etc. i have heard of this but it's probably a myth, can anybody verify whether or not this phenomenon can actually happen? also is there some type of tolerance for acid? because the point of the story is that this girl does a shit ton of acid and gets all fucked up, can somebody drink vials of acid?

and then since she has been tripping in class, she convinces her parents, teachers, and doctors that she's epileptic and having a seizure every time she accidentally trips. is this possible? are acid trips comparable to some type of intense seizure? what medication would be prescribed for this type of seizure? the girl is supposed to get addicted to her epilepsy medicine, although she's not actually epileptic. he was thinking about using clonazepam or klonopin. these are used for epilepsy right? and, if somebody was having seizures frequently or intensely enough, would they ever be prescribed anywhere near the lethal dose of klonopin (or any other type of seizure medicine) for the seizures?

thank you very much, i know these questions seem kind of stupid but i would appreciate answers

2. The answer to pretty much all of your questions is no.

This is not how LSD works. This is not what LSD does. This cannot happen to you if you use LSD.

I would try to educate you a little bit but really any of this could have been figured out with minimal research.

3. haha thanks, i've never done acid so i really don't know shit about it but i am researching it, i just though maybe some blades on gc might have some helpful things to say