questions about harmful(possibly) molds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by moronparade, Mar 14, 2012.

1. To make this short I'm cultivating ten half pint jars of Ecuador strain mushrooms and my hashplant haze plant was out while sterilizing and injecting the jars of growing medium today I notice a little while hairy patch on top of the dirt. I'm assuming that while sterilizing the needle and squirting a little out to make sure the needle was clean a drop of spores may have hit the dirt. I quickly scooped it off and flushed it but ido what I should do? It doesn't seem to have touched the plant but it still worries me. Any suggestions?

2. My hashplant haze plant was stunted somehow aswell its only about ten inches tall and still pretty nicely budded for its size

3. i doubt that has anythign to do with it, unless u squirted it all over your plant and soil. look elswhere for solutions

4. I don't think you understand, sir. I know without a shadow of a doubt that the growth is the myscelum that precedes mushroom growth. I just need to know if it can affect the plant and I know the stunted growth has nothing to do with the spores. It was under lighting in early stages of growth