Questions about growing marijuana as a profession

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by crystalcracker, Nov 10, 2014.

1. So I have to do a research paper for my sociology class about the career that I am considering pursuing and because I do not know anyone in person who grows, I'm hoping the people of Grasscity may be able to help me out. I'm supposed to interview several people currently in the profession in order to get an idea of what it would be like for me.  

I am supposed to ask a few questions. If you could answer them it would be so so so appreciated! Also, if you would like, please give me some sort of name to refer to you as in my paper, otherwise I will just make some shit up. Thank you so much for your help!

Here are the questions: 
    ·       How long have you been practicing this profession?
    ·       What do you do during your working day?
    ·       How much education was required?
    ·       Does the work require continuing educational credits?
    ·       What do you like about your work, and what do you dislike?
    ·       What would you change about your working life?

2. Make sure you don't mind trimming before you choose this profession... Lol

J

3. I can help you out...offline. For public consumption my advice, based on personal experience, is to stay in school, earn an advanced degree that will position you well for a high paying job, and grow cannabis for reasons other than for a career or financial gain. The 'profession' is frought with much peril on many, many levels youngblood. It surely is one of the hardest professions you might choose.

VOE speaking to you.

4. Wasn't this (almost exact), question/post done a couple of years ago?

Sounded like a fishing expedition then and still does.

Wet

5. Lol maybe it was posted by another one of my professor's students. But I assure you, this really is just for a research paper. Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't feel like my questions are all that intrusive? I'm just trying to get an idea of what the day-to-day is like in this profession.