Questions about Growing(in new England)

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by moneymakers, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Hey I live in New England and I was planning on starting a grow op this coming spring. I was wondering if its possible to just plant marijuana near a swamp/river amd come back in however many months to harvest. I'm still in high school and do not have a car(i'm 18 don't worry) and not very much free time, so constant care and attention is not an option. Also, I was wondering what the best strains to do this would be. i want to plant about 20 or so seeds and Have Indica, Sativa and Mixes. I did some research and it seems like a good idea to get things like super silver haze, durban poison, and guerilla gusto. Please tell me what you think and recommend strains if possible. Btw im at latitude 42.

2. Welcome to The City :hello: Nice first post!

The only advice I can give seeing as I am a noob is that cannabis, particularly sativas, don't like wet feet. I have been thinking about a gorilla grow and planting along the bank of a river where the roots can grow down into the water line but not always be in it. I would also worry about flooding and erosion damage.

Some one with better knowledge will come fix ya up here in a bit. In the meantime look around and see what has worked for other gorilla growers.

Peace :wave:

3. Thanks for Your response, Hillbilly Hoax.I am pretty open to what types of weed to grow, I just want the highest yielding that I can leave in the woods for the season and come back to harvest, in other words the least amount of work, as I dont have any free time.

4. With that kind of attitude, you're going to get nowhere on here. If you want to get serious about learning how to, then you're going to have to do what every other person that wants "20 different plants" has to do.

If you knew even HALF of what you need to know, you'd know that you sound silly saying that you're going to leave them alone for months… Do you love weed (or profit…?) as much as your cat or dog? Would you just leave your cat or dog outside for months with little-to-no attention? Gah… high schoolers these days! :mad:

ON THAT NOTE

We're here to help! :p If you REALLY want to do this, you're going to have to dedicate a lot of time to understanding your environment, pests, soil, etc.

There's a thread on here called Dank Oh-Zee's Guide to Starter Mix here. Otherwise, go to the Absolute Beginners section & get to reading! Organics RULES, but if your'e going to join the club you've got to do it the right way, bra. :smoking:

:gc_rocks:

5. I was planning on starting a grow op this coming spring. I was wondering if its possible to just plant marijuana near a swamp/river amd come back in however many months to harvest

I just want the highest yielding that I can leave in the woods for the season and come back to harvest, in other words the least amount of work, as I dont have any free time.

Classic! Lol

J