Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about green dragon?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SMOCATRON, Oct 5, 2014.

1. 1. Are stems okay to use? I've saved up 1.2g of stems.
    2. What alcohol should I use? I've heard vodka is best.
    3. How much (in grams) weed do you need to make a decent amount? I wanna make at least enough for 3-4 seshes.

I'll use the sitting-in-the-cupboard method because I don't wanna fuck up by using the microwave or oven. It's okay, I'm willing to wait weeks for it to be prepared.

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    Stems are fine. You'll just need to use A LOT of them since they don't have much THC. I've always used about 1g of dank or 2gs of mids. It all depends on now much you want to make.

I've never liked cooking with vodka because my apartment doesn't ventilate too well, and it can be a fire hazard, so I've always used lemon juice. Vodka works fine though. Just be careful

Depending on your tolerance and grade of weed, I'd recommend between .5-1g per 1 fl oz (~30mL) of liquid. If I make it fairly strong, I can get stoned off of just drinking 1 fl oz. It's hard to say without knowing your tolerance level

EDIT: oh damn I didn't even notice the sitting in the cupboard part of your post. Yeah vodka would be the best in that case since you don't have to worry about the vapors

Once you're finished with the product, try mixing it with red bull. It's kind of an interesting time. Be careful though. It takes about an hour for the effects to peak

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. My tolerance is ridiculously low even though I'm an everyday smoker.
    I get high off about .1-.2g. The most I've smoked in one sesh is 4g, but after 1g, the high kind of plateaus out.

When you said 1g of dank or 2g mids, did you mean bud or stems?

4. #4 Captain_Jack, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    I would say you're probably good to use .3 -.5gs of buds per 30ml of liquid then. I would just make some and experiment with the dosage.

When I said 1-2gs, I was referring to buds. Stems are really iffy since they can vary from having no trichs to having a surprisingly high amount for stemmage. Based on what you told me about your tolerance, I would say that if you made 5 fl oz of liquid, you should use 2-3gs of buds (depending on quality) and then your 1.2gs of stems

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. I got a sack recently that had huge fucking stems but at the same time huge buds. Saving those badboys up now. Didn't realize you only need 1-2g's of herb! I do not like making edibles seeing as I do not want to waste my herb if my technique is off, but if its only a few grams, I can work with that!