Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about getting Medical Card in Oregon

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jollybud, Nov 21, 2016.

1. So I know its legal and I can buy anything I want but I want to grow more plants. I can only grow 4 right now under recreational and I think you can grow 12 if you are medical but I might be confusing states. So I looked up a website and they said I needed my medical records and to make an appointment. I have had migraines since I was a child, I was diagnosed with cluster migraines and was on immetrex for years, however I stopped filling my immetrex prescription in high school and my new doctor doesn't even know I have them still. I basically tough out the pain and I don't tell my doctor because every doctor wants to do a battery of tests, some of which are painful, and I am tired of going through them because they never find anything. Well anyways I doubt my migraines are on my medical records and besides ADHD which I don't think would count as a medical marijuana condition I don't have evidence for it. So my question is do I need to tell my normal doctor about my migraines so its on record or can I just tell the medical marijuana physician about my migraines and will that be enough. Also I have Kaiser and every single thing is a pain in the ass through them and I really don't want to request my medical records from them.