Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crisk21, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I made a thread about this awhile ago but it went off topic and I have new questions anyways.

How different are edible highs from smoking highs?
    Should I get my friend high for his first time off of them?
    Would the concert be more enjoyable if I ate the edibles?
    Would we be able to function?
    Would we remember any of it?
    If I bought an eighth of dank, how much should I put into the brownies or firecrackers?

2. my answers are 100% correct

3. [quote name='"Misc420"']
    my answers are 100% correct[/quote]

Nope, there iss no right answer

I wouldnt recomend an edible for firsr time

4. Ok nvm. I want to remember it, and I want to be functional.

5. you would probably get much better responses in the edibles section, but misc420 is pretty much right except that i wouldnt reccomend them to a first timer, they might be too intense for him and he might freak out. and unless ur taking a really high dose (and depending on your tolerance) you should be able to function and remember it, way stronger than smoking tho