Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questions about eating marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Orkdoop, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Hi my name is Jessica, I dont need to pass a drug test or anything. im just curious about if there is a diffrence in the Test Results between smoking it, eating it, or any other method. Does it all stay in your system the same way? are some ways better then others, if you would like to pass a test? what happends inside you, is there a difference?

anyways thanks in advance. :):wave:

2. I could be wrong but i think its all the same, but i have never really thought about that, i would think its all the same, wait for another person to comment.

3. well I just wonder because I ONLY eat it. I dont smoke it....

sooo, anyone else want to try an asnwer for me? please? :)

4. I dont think it would make any difference wether you are smoking or eating. The test looks for THC in your body, eating and smoking are just different ways to get it into your body. The length of time it stays in your system may differ though.

5. I'm gonna say eating it will stay in your system longer.

Like, smoking it, THC hits your lungs instantly, and you're pretty much high right away. Eating it, your stomach has to break it all down, and the THC has to travel a ways for you to get high.

The difference in time from smoking to eating it to leave your system though, I have no idea.

6. Test results will almost definitely be the same. Like Deadflagblues said, eating it & smoking it are just different ways of getting THC into your body, but it gets in your system either way. As far as how long it will be in your system it seems like that would also be the same as smoking it, but I'm not 100% sure.