Questions about DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by 2manyHitz, Dec 10, 2004.

1. What's up guys
    I've never done DXM before and ive been reading up it and I want to try it but theres still some things that I'm unclear about, so hopefully you all might be able to help me out.

First of all what I bought to do was Robitussin CF, which from me research doesnt look to be as ideal as Robitussin DM, but I think it will still get the job done since each dose (5 mL) contains 10 mg of DXM.

However, CF also contains Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine as active ingredients, and I have not been able to find any specific information about the toxicity of these ingredients and at what level they can become toxic (how many mg it takes to overdose).

CF contains 30 mg Pseudoephedrine / 5 mL and 100 mg Guaifenesin / 5 mL just for anyones reference. I also weigh about 140 lbs. Am I safe to take about 150 mL of Robitussin CF (which would be 300 mg of DXM, 900 mg Guaifenesin, and 3000 mg Pseudoephedrine)? Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated. ;)

2. I dont know about CF man, ive robo tripped like 2 or 3 times and all ive done is Robotussin extra strength cough which is DM, so i would just play it safe. Just make sure it has Dextromethorphan in it.

3. It definitely has dextromethorphan in it, but its the other ingredients im not sure about.

4. guasefenin will make you sick as fuck

pseudoephedrine can/will make ur heart beat out of control and can/will give u a heart attack and/or make you delerious and trip out of control unable to differentiate between reality and hallucinations

acetiminophen can kill you

chlorphenaramine maleate is the shit in coricidins and will also make u delerious and can kill you

DM will fuck up your body, CF will fuck up your body, FU will fuck up your body, anything with more than dextromethorphan hybromide or dextromethorphan polystirex is harmful to your body, so stick wit the dxm alone shit like max strength or robitussin gel caps (they come in a white bottle)

5. dxm is fun there are about 100 things in cough syrup that can kill you but like anything else moderation is what keeps you from dying

coreceden is what i hear most about, just do what the people here have tried
    ive done gel caps and they work too but not as well as coreceden

really anyway you look at it DXM isn't something you want to do more than a few times in your life

6. Alright thanks for the advice before i got myself puking everywhere on a large dose of guaifenesin

7. actually man, when you have a GOOD trip (and i know you know what im talking about negligent), you sure as fuck want to do it a lot more than only a few times in your life. It's takin corcidin thats gonna let you only trip on it a couple of times inyour life, cause you'll fuckin die one of those times most likely.