Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jdrueb, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Well about a week ago i tried some dro for the first time, i have been smoking for a few years now and it was waaay diffrent, i am really trying to figure out if i had the right kind of high or if maybe it only happens once. my bud packed me a big ass bowl half corn half dro, it made me feel like shit.....it felt like i could feel all the blood in my body flowing through my veins, my head and sinus's hur like a bitch and i really felt retarded. if thats a normal dro high i dont want one, did anyone else have that kind of exp?:confused:

2. No. Just because something is "dro" doesn't make it good weed actually. It's supposed to, but in reality they have dro that gives crappy highs.

Sorry, but it sounds like you mixed low grade weed with low grade beasters and it made you feel nauseous, dizzy, and all the chem ferts burned your throat and lungs, and made your lips tingle.

Fortunately that is not what all the hoopla is about. Good "dro" is basically not much different than good reg weed.

The difference is that it's super potent. You get real high within a couple of hits, and the feeling of the high is very good.

The stone is no different than most of the other times you got real high, except it takes less weed and is hopefully a more euphoric feeling instead of drunken. Thats about it.

Good luck next time.

3. "Dro" is a growing method, not a strain or a measure of quality. So there is no such thing as a "dro high". From what you described it sounds like you just got really high and weren't used to the feelingg. It will become a lot more enjoyable if you stick with it.