Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions about college

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imrlyhighnow, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm gonna be a freshman next year in college. I'll be living in a dorm room (no smoking inside obviously) so I'm worried about maintaining my weed habit and being discreet. I don't know if my roommate smokes either... so I don't know even if he'd be okay with me having weed in our room.

I'm looking for some tips on how to keep toking college without getting caught. Like... where I should store my weed. What should I use to smoke with? I have two small pipes. I've heard of people getting vapes for college. Any specific recommendations?

Thanks guys.

2. buy an iolite portable vaporizor. its the best invention ever, gets you high as shit, and doesnt cause any smoke or smell at all. its definatly worth the price. they sell it on this website too.

3. For college get the magic flight launch box, its a very portable and affordable vaporizer. Id recommend stashing your buy in a hallowed out book, at the bottom of your class books pile, or in the bottom of a deodorant stick (ill explain if needed). Also, make a sploof, take a water bottle, stuff it with dryer sheets, and cut a small hole the size of a carb towards the bottom, duct take another bottle there stuffed with even more dyer sheets and blow your smoke into the mouth piece of the first water bottle, wont smell a thing

4. definitely agree with Foxie (and may i just say, DAYUM :smoking:) :D the mflb (magic flight launch box) is THE WAY TO GO. it is hands down the best thing ever. ive had my experiences with both it and the iolite. i must say, mflb all the way homes

5. may i ask what college your off too...or at least the state its in.

dont worry about your roomate. if she doesnt like it just show him the middle finger. most likely hes not an angel either and probably drinks alot or has herpes or something .

im storing my shit in a safe (i have 2 safes--one for my laptop and other valubles and one for my weed and pieces).

just hid your shit in your boxers or suitcase idk.

im sorry.i wish i cud help more. im also off to college but the school im off to is more weed friendly (humboldt) but just relax

6. I think you should feel it out. There are definitely going to be People that smoke at your College, there are People everywhere that smoke. I suggest you put it in a Clothing Drawer or a Desk Drawer. Casually ask your Roommate if they smoke, don't let on that you have Weed, but if you find out that they do, then there you go. no reason to tell anyone where your Stash is though. I wouldn't reveal that.

7. just ask your roomate if he minds you smoking in the room if not then:smoking:

8. I wouldn't smoke anything in the dorm rooms. A lot of colleges have random walkthroughs to check for drugs/weapons/alcohol. They won't search through your bags or anything, but if they see anything laying around you could get in serious trouble. The best bet is to make friends with someone who lives close to campus that doesn't mind you going to their house to toke. I rent my own house where I go to college and all my friends that live in the dorms always come to my place to smoke. I don't only mind it, I encourage it. I always get to stay high all day on other peoples weed. Just make sure you smoke them out in exchange for using their property.