Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questions about cbd and trichome color

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Jun 14, 2011.

1. #1 The Audion, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    1. Does weed being grown today still contain CBD ( cannabidiol)? I've heard CBD has been bred out of modern cannabis so it can contain higher levels of THC. If it has in fact been bred out, I'm willing to bet that is the cause of so many people today having panic attacks from weed.

2. Trichome color. Do amber colored trichomes mean THC has degraded into CBD or CBN (cannabinol)? Remember CBN is also moderately psychoactive.

2. Some strains have less.. But it's still there

3. Yes, or there would be no such things as indicas.

4. stormcrow always says CBD has been "bred out" of cannabis.

5. NOOOOO. Not true at all. CBD is found in a lot of Indica strains, especially the landrace and newer Indicas coming out especially for medicinal purposes. Most good medical strains will have a little CBD to help out the THC. Amber trichomes usually indicate CBD and other cannabinoids.

6. Bred out a little by some yeah, but not all the way.

7. Why are you so deep into the chemicals
    Do you how many countless chemicals that all cone together to make you "high" and your focusing mostly on THC and CBD?!?

And also lower CBD doesn't cause panic attacks, paranoia causes it mostly not the plant, CBD is usually what make highs deep and psychoactive and creative, many medical strains don't get me writing and drawing good just stupid high, homegrown usually does the trick