Questions about "Architecture+ Engineering" careers?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1000Juiceboxes, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Hey everyone .Before i started this i searched the forum for any similar threads but all i could find were threads like "Birds are cunts" ,and 9/11 discussions.Anyways let me start off by saying that ive always found the concept/notion of using innovation and creativity to solve mankinds most pressing issues fascinating.
    I would really love to create "Natural Systems" for a living.By that i mean i wish to create things,whether they are buildings,communities,cities or alternative energy systems that perform and function sustainably.That aspect is integral to whatever my career choices winds up being.At the moment it seems Architecture and Environmental Resource Engineering fit my descriptions.
    Now im curious as to what E.R.E and architecture programs entail exactly,where i may have to go to study these,etc.All I know of at the moment is that Humboldt State University offers an ERE program and theres a architecture school in San Diego(New School of Arch.+Design).If anyone has any knowledge about these two fields of study i would greatly appreciate it .I want personal accounts of these programs before i make the next (and pretty much first) big step in my life.Thanks :smoke: