questions 4 Advanced Nutrients experts

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gaNja-L-, Mar 7, 2010.

1. #1 gaNja-L-, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
    Ok im planning on using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow part A and B for my veg cycle and using Sensi Bloom part A and B for flowering

now my questions are
    When in flowering cycle i was thinking of using both Advanced Nutes BIG BUD and OVERDRIVE

now is it bad for the babies to take all these nutes in during flowering? ( Sensi bloom part A and B, big bud,overdrive)

or do i use the part a and b in one watering and use over drive and big bud in another watering

or is it not necessary since ill be using sensi part a and b

and also

It is better to just flush my babies with water or does Advanced Nurients FINAL PHASE really make a difference

thanks GC

2. i add the sensi a and b first in to the resivour then i add the big bud.... the over drive is not be used in week 4 or 5 i think check the adanced nute website it tells you everything you need to know but my stuff is looking great

3. ok thanks..i tried going on there website and its a bit hard to use

ill take a look into it

anyone else got some feed back?

4. I'm not sure you need overdrive too - that's something you need to use later, but I think the other dude also said that.

Sometimes, it is just best to use the base nutes by themselves when you're first starting out, then you can add more in the next grows. You don't want to throw a lot of things in the same grow and confuse yourself.

In the race between Overdrive and just a water flush, I've found that Overdrive works much better than water, but it's really a personal choice. I personally, I would try out both on different grows to see what works best for YOU.

While you can ask a lot of questions here, everyone's plants are different and will react differently. You might want to try asking the same question on a lot of boards and then see what makes sense to you.

You probably know more about your own plants than anyone else....:p