Question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ..::G®££ñ¥::.., Jun 16, 2002.

1. are here people that speak dutch?

2. goed gezegd woody :)

SJ

3. i can speak with a dutchie in my mouth

4. Whatever he said...I totally agree!

5. and i quote "i smoke weed..a lot"

6. You guys need to teach us some basic dutch words and frases so we can be cool too!

to start with...how do you say..

Fuck
    Shit
    Asshole
    Marijuana
    Blunt
    Nug
    Smoke
    Stoned
    Ice cream

"Hello, my name is NuBBiN, how are you doing today?"
    "No I will NOT do that for 50 dollars!"

7. well here it goes:

Neuken
    Poep
    aars
    wiet
    stickie
    klompie ???? (woody help me out here?)
    roken
    stoned
    ijs

:)

Peace

SJ

8. Neuken! You forgot the two quotes sj! I gotta know how to introduce myself next time I need to talk to someone in dutch!

9. well poep sj, im almost gosh darn fluent in dutch now.

10. is dutch similar to german? I'm gonna be takin that next year in college and half the reason is because I plan on making a trip to amsterdam.

11. Actually I believe one of the second (official?) languages of the netherlands is english....I may be mistaken so someone might wanna help me out ehre, but Im pretty sure a large portion of people speak english over there also.

12. lol you never know, superjoint COULD be setting you up:

"Hello, My name is NuBBiN and I have a 3rd nipple. Would you like to touch?"
    "Yes, of COURSE I'll do ANYTHING for $50!"

hee hee
    xo~

13. How do you say "Where may I masterbate?"

14. Youre right ganjaphish...I ran into a woman from amsterdam and introduced myself..she replied with a smile, a nod, and began squeezing my nipples.... and then there was a 300 pound man from the netherlands that I ran into at the airport, he said something to me and I replied with the second quote.....to make a long story short, I ended up in a bathroom stall naked and smoking a cigarette 50 dollars richer...those tourists sure are nice folk...